WEEK OF July 28, 2014
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Eve blackmails Theresa into helping her out with a medical situation.
- Daniel is horrified when he realizes what Kristen is planning for Brady.
- Abigail and Sami have a major standoff!
- EJ is stunned by Victor’s revelation.
- Sparks fly when Eric and Nicole head to Rome to clear his name.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- An explosion targeting Julian’s family has him out for blood.
- Tracy learns about a new development in regards to Alice’s condition.
- Josslyn is keeping a secret.
- Nina has a “surprise” for Silas.
- Patrick and Sam discover an unexpected twist while investigating Nina.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Liam is furious when he learns he’s been betrayed by a newly-trusted family member.
- Bill expresses to Brooke his great desire to be married as soon as possible.
- Wyatt has a plan when he asks Rick to call a Forrester Creations press conference.
- Deacon becomes a major deterrent in Bill’s attempted reconciliation with Brooke.
- An unexpected kiss potentially changes the game plan for a couple in love.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Emotions run high between Hilary and Devon.
- Victor receives important information about Phyllis.
- The claws come out between Mariah and Summer.
- Kevin ends up in hot water with Detective Harding.
- Billy and Chelsea try to define their relationship.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS