WEEK OF July 21, 2014
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Sami and Will have a fight when he demands she drop her revenge against Abigail.
- Daniel gives Brady grim news about John.
- Jennifer blasts EJ over his affair with her daughter.
- Jordan is deeply shaken after an encounter with Clyde.
- Rafe realizes Kate’s feelings for him may be deeper than he thought.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Spencer takes his latest scheme a bit too far.
- Patrick is determined to put his life back together.
- Nina deviously seduces Silas.
- Jordan’s cover might be blown.
- Lucy’s love life is falling apart.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Ridge’s determination to prove his suspicion is fierce.
- Deacon attempts to redeem himself to Brooke by offering his services.
- Bill’s trip to Catalina takes a dramatic turn when he is joined by an unwelcome companion.
- Wyatt returns to work at Forrester Creations with a special gift for Hope and a motive.
- With Ridge on the verge of the truth, Bill prepares for an immediate wedding to Brooke.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Abby and Traci prepare a family dinner at the Abbott mansion.
- Victoria considers who would be the best father for her child.
- Tensions rise between Paul and Christine as Nikki’s trial begins.
- Stitch is forced to come clean with Victoria!
- Devon pushes Hilary to admit how she really feels.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS