67 May 17th, 2013 UPDATE On Hunter Tylo’s Status With B&B: A Rep Relates,”Still In Contract Negotiations!”

Yesterday, B&B fans worldwide were very upset with the news from Hunter Tylo (Taylor) herself to her fans, that her contract was up with the series, and for all intent and purposes it appeared she was exiting the series.

However in a tweet last night from TV Guide Magazine’s Michael Logan, he informed he has spoken to a representative from the CBS soap who related things were still trying to be worked out.

Logan’s Tweet related, “No need to panic just yet #HunterTylo @TaylorMade4U fans! A @BandB_CBS PR rep assures me she and show are “still in contract negotiations.”

So are you confident that things can be worked out between Hunter and The Bold and the Beautiful? Would you like to see more of Taylor for years to come? Let us know!

Tags: , , ,

1. Laurie Gonzalez says:

yes, the show would not be the same without here. You already lost Stephanie and Ridge. Taylor is just coming into her own and fighting for what she want. I love the relationship with her and Eric. The dynamics with that and Brooke is good. Taylor has put her family in a good position for once. To have her leave the show would be a big mistake.

rdwolf42 replied

I hope she goes! It’s disgusting the way she’s using Eric just to insure her kids have a piece of Forrester even though they aren’t really Forresters since Ridge isn’t a Forrester. Her character has become a bitter, nosy woman who’s up in everyone’s business and I’m tired of watching her. I hope if she does leave, that she finds a new plastic surgeon b/c she looks horrible with those big lips on that plastic face!

linda replied

let her go cant stand the stupid doctor she needs to go see a good doc she needs help in a bad way

Phyls rod replied

Agree

Phyls rod replied

Agree, love Taylor

2. Jukio Hagio says:

Taylor has been so annoying person for so long and getting more annoying all the time, so hope she vanishes.

Beti replied

I agree

Mary replied

agree

MoJo replied

SICK OF IT!

c l h replied

DITTO

linda replied

agree

3. mmc says:

not a good time for her to leave with the void left by Ronn & Susan.

4. memphisbelle says:

I hope they can come to an agreement. She has always been a favorite. Love her with Ridge.

5. deb says:

Hmm would you be more inclined to a “source” or straight from the actress?

Michael (not Fairman) replied

I think Logan is reporting accurately what he heard from the source, and I think what the source said is true from his/her perspective. The question is: the show thinks it is still negotiating; does Ms. Tylo agree with them, or is she over it and done with it? Hard to know. What we heard from her sure didn’t sound like she had any plans to negotiate further, that’s for sure. She sounded GONE.

Deb replied

Yep, sounds like shes totally gone. Best wishes to you Ms Tylo!!!!!

6. jthixen says:

Loved that Taylor was finally coming out on top along with her children. Now it looks like they are about to throw her and her children under the bus again. It wouldn’t be the same without her, but I’d really like for her to be on top for a while and get back to the strong independent woman she used to be.

rdwolf42 replied

Taylor and her kids aren’t owed anything from Forrester since Ridge isn’t really a Forrester. I wish more people would remember this! Brooke’s kids with Eric, Bridget and Rick, are the only kids who deserve a piece of the Forrester pie!

linda replied

agree 100 percent

cody357 replied

YOU LEFT OUT THORNE, FELICIA AND THAT OTHER SISTER!!!

Cheryl replied

It was Stephanies fathers money that was used so there could be a FC. So, yes, Ridges kids should have FC, but Brooke & her family always come out on top.

Q replied

Ugh Eric raised ridge so he is a forreśter!!!!!!! Secondly I hate how everyone forgets Kristin, Felicia, Thorne, and their kids

7. Wanda Pearce says:

Keep Taylor get rid of Brooke

Kat Fox replied

I agree! I’ve never liked Brooke and now we have to deal with her and the whiney Hope! I’m about ready to quit watching after alot of yrs.!

Coco replied

I concour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phyls rod replied

Really dislike brooke and her daughter

Helen replied

Brooke is an integral character to B&B, Taylor is not. The show did well the times she was ‘dead’ and will again. It is time that the writers brought back other characters i.e. Thorne and to SORAS Ally who are both Forresters by birth.

8. sadie,raines says:

the bold and the beautiful is very slow with contract hunter contract should have been in the bag months ago they know it was coming up there performance to her was not right

9. Joyce says:

if she stays, can she get a SL other than OBSESSING about Brooke??? ’cause when she is on and doing ONLY that, I can’t even watch..let her be involved in her OWN SL..not always in other’s business..she is NOT Stephanie, Sr… or how about letting Brooke go after HER for something, and see how she likes it..thanks

10. Carol Bryan says:

No! Let her move on!

ricardo replied

i agree carol. i hope she leaves.

Lois sc replied

time for her find a new job

Helen replied

Time to join Ridge in Paris and for them to emigrate there.

11. ricardo says:

hunter tylo probably wants more money for plastic surgery. she looks like a clown.lol. she used to be so pretty. what happened horrible plastic surgery. she is a wonderful actress. but if she leaves. recast the role. maybe lisa rinna can take over the role.

12. ricardo says:

i forgot to mention. lisa rinna or julie pinson can be the new taylor on the bold and the beautiful. recast ridge with robert kelker kelly. he would be good.

13. c l h says:

MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

14. Della says:

I will admit I’m not a life-long fan of B&B — I adopted the soap when AMC and OLTL made an exit. I keep asking my sister-in-law, “Are we SUPPOSED to like Taylor???” Because I don’t. To me she is a nosy, busy-body hell bent on wanted what others have and WA-WA-WA all the time. Maybe if I had watched for years I’d feel differently, but whenever I see her it’s like fingernails on a chalkboard! She’s my least favorite… Steffy being right behind her.

15. Mary says:

no tired of her

16. GB says:

find it so pathetic when actors in tense contract negotiations moan online and try to recruit their fans online to exert pressure on TPTB. it’s childish behaviour

Helen replied

agreed

17. MoJo says:

Tired of Taylor. No real story that hasn’t been told over and over again. This Brooke and Taylor mess is old and so 80/90′s crap. If you can’t get your writers to come up with something original then here is an idea…why not have your viewers input on story lines that go another direction and something worth watching. Get someone else besides Eric to “father” Brooke and Bill’s baby. Bring in some new blood. Maybe a long lost love of Brooke’s or even Hope’s dad could come back as someone who has finally found himself and starts new with Brooke. Don’t care if you get rid of her or not, just get off this Taylor/Brooke crap. I’m sure there are writers out here that have much more exciting paths for EVERYONE to take. Blow my mind and give me something I can’t stop watching. Who wants to read the same old book over and over and over….

MoJo replied

Oh, did I mention “Taylor/Brooke crap”. lol!

18. rdwolf42 says:

No, I want her gone!!!! They have changed her character and it hasn’t been for the better! Taylor has become a bitter, nosy woman who’s trying to take Stephanie’s place as the matriarch of the Forrester family and it just isn’t right! Stephanie was supposedly her best friend and this is how she honors her best friend, by sleeping with her husband! She’s also more concerned with the lives of other people when she needs to worry about her own life and stay out of everyone’s business! She’s so concerned with making sure her kids get their fair share of Forrester and her kids aren’t even Forresters since Ridge isn’t a real Forrester! She also needs a new plastic surgeon b/c she looks awful with those big lips and that plastic on her face!

Anna Garrett replied

You said it all and I agree completely with it.

19. Leeanna says:

Please keep Taylor. The story will be empty, especially with Ridge already gone. Both parents cannot leave the show. Who will steffy and Thomas talk to about life issues. It is simply just not fair. The show would just be about the Logans and whether you like the Logans or not there will be no new juice in the B&B. And also please add some new faces as partners for the rest of the cast and it would not kill the writers or the show to keep some couples blissfully happy. Don’t ruin every relationship because that is becoming way to predictable.

20. Margie bridges says:

I could care less if she leaved. Recast can be just as effective

21. Cathy O'Sick says:

Borderline incest the way these characters within families marry back and forth. It is rediculous and rarely occurs in the real world. Get some damn fresh blood on this show, find new story lines, or pull the plug.

Sas replied

AMEN cathy.

22. p says:

wow so much negativity and spammers just to prop a reel slut from the valley.. that u bash a beautiful actress like hunter! …. people… u need help. seriously u do… and first please look at ur faces in the mirror before commenting on anyone elses looks..

coming to Hunter… its a loss for BnB.. the show was crap anyway… with the whore brooke. was enduring that crap cuz taylor was on.. with her gone- brookecan go ard sticking her paralysed lip and balding head in every man’s face,,, nothing wirthwhile to watch- AT ALL.. bye bye bnb- rather the logan show…

Susan replied

OMG!! You are so funny. You really need to separate reel from real life lol.

23. mbbtmb says:

Let her go. Taylor and Steffy are like a club that nobody but Liam wants to be in. Oh yeah Eric too for now. There needs to be some new exciting blood on this show.

Helen replied

so true

24. Sophie says:

Good riddance to Taylor. She is the worst character on B&B and on TV. Totally obsessed with Brooke. Running around, pretending to be different when the twit slept with Brooke’s son. I am SO sick of her!

When will she get through her head, that if Ridge wanted to be with her, he would be! She is beyond pathetic and cringe-worthy to watch!

25. Anna Garrett says:

Let Taylor go along with Stephanie, I can’t stand either one, Taylor with her big puffy lips looks ridiculous and now Stephanie’s are starting to look puffy, why would anyone think that is beautiful, not.All of a sudden Taylor knows it all and wants to be boss. I am glad a new guy is coming on and I imagine Liam will be jealous, that’s great.

26. Mark Y says:

Taylor has been a key character on B&B for a very long time. She needs to stay and HT is great in the role. I hope she stays!

27. Susan says:

I for one won’t miss her. All she’s ever been is a secondary character to Stephanie and Brooke, and anytime she’s tried to carry a storyline, she has been horrible. Her being with Eric now means he’s been with all The Forrester men. Eric, Ridge, Thorne, Jack. No great loss in my opinion.

Maryann replied

Agree!

28. iluvdaytime says:

YES!! I want more Taylor for years to come, and I want Hunter in the role. Hunter is the BEST! Love Hunter and love Taylor! Want to see Taylor sock to the “slut from the valley”!!

29. Dejah says:

I love Taylor but the writing for her has been bad. I hope she goes to Dallas for her sake for my sake I hope she stays on Bold an Beautiful otherwise I won’t watch.

30. terri hamilton says:

Please let go,she just thinks she’ll be missed.She does nothing for the show .Does anyone else think her face looks like that barbie doll girl she looks all plastic Brooks don’t and shes as old or older than her but I hope they don’t resign her

31. Mo says:

I hope so. I actually like her more now that she’s with Eric.

32. Jacki says:

Oh please the show would be better with out her and Steffy lose them both

33. jan says:

I really think they need more characters on the show! They are negotiating HER contract, probably because SHE wants MORE than she is really worth, and seriously, if they quit over paying some that really are no big deal on the show then they could bring in new meat…um, new faces I meant! LOL Because afterall, everyone has already slept with just about everyone else, and had families with each others exes! Lets see some NEW people for ALL the folks to fight over! ;-)

34. Phyls rod says:

Leave Taylor…..boot that horrid Brooke

35. vfocused says:

Please do everything humanly possible to keep Hunter Tylo. Im still holding out for Ron Moss to return. He and Susan Flannery are truly missed every day that I watch. It is already very boring and repitiiously with the liam and hope storyline which Im so sick of. Please do not allow another actress who has been there for 20 years to leave at least not now not without reuniting with “Ridge”. I cant take this constant changing with this soap it is ruining the entire soap. Keep Hunter Tylo and bring back Ron Moss also! I cant take anymore of “Brooke Logan” getting into these immoral relationships. I thought Brooke was suppose to learn her lesson once Stephanie died and do the right thing! If Taylor leaves who will call Brooke out on her continued immorality and she wont be there when Ridge returns. Please dont let her slip away, The fans will stop watching and there may be no B & B. Its already hard to watch without Ronn and Susan!!

36. jo says:

NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MORE HUNTER TYLO SHE WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO HERSELF BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE HER LEAVE B&B

37. Pepperstacks says:

Who cares…the show would be better of without her…everytime i watch the show i turn the channel whenever there is a scene with her…she’s become so ugly after all that plastic surgery and she scary looking!!!