28 April 10th, 2012 THIS WEEK on General Hospital: Who Will Destroy Sonny Corinthos? John McBain, Anthony Z. or Kate/Connie?

General Hospital picks up this week with the court trial of the death of  little Hope and Starr’s beloved beau, Cole at the hands of a supposed mob war where Anthony Zacchara’s tires were blown out due to mysterious gunshots supposedly from the guns and hands of Sonny Corinthos, which then led to the car collision that ultimately killed Starr’s family unit.

With everyone having an agenda to put Sonny behind bars for good, who do you think has the best chance of destroying the loveable, misunderstood,  and at times violent mob kingpin?  John McBain has an axe to grind from a previous past with Sonny.   There is no love lost between the Corinthos and the Zacchara clan, and Anthony is certainly out for payback.  And there is Kate, Sonny’s girlfriend, or is it Connie? Whatever the case, the trial looks to be filled with revelations and teasers!

Watch the GH preview from ABC after the jump, and let us know who you think has the best chance at revenge on Sonny, whether he is guilty of  a crime or not?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. MEG says:

John McBain I HOPE!

2. Toni says:

WHO CARES?! As long as SOMEONE finally gets rid of Dimples the Teflon Don of DESTRUCTION, I’ll be not just happy, but ECSTATIC!! And think of the drama and scenes we could have at a funeral!! If you could toss Liz into the bargain and maybe turn it into a Jarly reunion, my life will truly be MADE!! I’m currently down one pixie and the “Boundaries” pixie is pissing on her marriage and well on her way to a McBam hookup so it would be great to get rid of the “Wind” pixie, who is a COMPLETE waste of airtime!!

dominicsmythe replied

ahahahaaaaaa THE best nickname EVER for sonny corinthos!!!!!! but let it be a woman who takes him down. i say anna devane and john mcbain.

barbara t replied

Toni,you are hysterical ,I may be missing something here but who the hell is pixie? Is it Sam?DOMINICSMYTHE,is right that is the best nickname for sonny corinthos.

Toni replied

I call the “Pixies” Jason collection of girlfriend–past and present!! They’re ALL petite, brunette, condescending and holier than thou… It all started with the Original Pixie aka St. Robin aka Robin Scorpio-Drake, then we have the Wind Pixie aka Baby Mama Pizie aka Lizzard aka Elizabeth Webber(? or whatever she’s using this week), and finally, there’s the Boundaries Pixie aka Spam aka Scram aka Samantha McCall!! I have a major issue with EACH of them although Patrick has made Robin more tolerable and and John McBain is doing the same for Sam… But that’s just me!!

I’m still waiting for them to bring back Jason Morgan and get rid of JaStone Borgman… I miss how they used to write him and they’ve strayed from the original character until he’s virtually unrecognizable… But that’s a rant for another day, but… I’m DEFINITELY down for a DeVane/McBain or DeBain(as Scummy has become the BANE of GH’s existence) takedown!!

3. Margie Dalton says:

Sonny it totally completely innocent! I would bet my life on it!! Bet Connie did it. Sonny was shot he couldn’t shoot the tires. Love John but Love Sonny more! He would of shot Anthony face to face!!

Susan M. replied

Sorry I like John McBain way more than Sonny…Again tired of his mob character on GH………..I think these mob stories are hurting GH…………Again more love & mystery stories..

4. david says:

I hope it is Connie. There is nothing worse than being betrayed by the one you love. John McBain should contribute too because Sonny always thinks he is smarter than law enforcement. I don’t care if Sonny is guilty or not. It will be all the more entertaining if he ends up in jail for a crime he did not commit.

5. David Larsson says:

Can the show seriously quit with all of this mob crap?! I mean seriously! And why on earth is Anthony still on our screens? The man isn’t funny. He’s just annoying. I could hardly enjoy those birthday scenes with Tracy yesterday due to Anthony’s presence.

Susan M. replied

I agree .. why doesn’t GH stop doing the mob stories……………..It’s getting old fast…

6. Susan M. says:

I think it’s between john Mcbain & Connie that might do sonny in…It’s about time he has gotten away with too much………………Time Sonny was put in his place….And down-size the mob/gangster stories…..They will get more viewer’s that way…That’s my opinion…Gangster stories have been going on tooooooo long…Time for change… Something new & refreshing………….It will get more & new viewer’s interested…….More love stories………………….Much less revenge & violence(gangster stories)…….When the trial is over time for Sonny to go the straight & narrow….How much longer can these gangster stories go on……………….

7. Susan M. says:

I am tired of Sonny & Jason mob/gangster stories……………………They need to change that storyline asap…………………………….That’s what I think….This has been goinh on for years…..Gh is getting in a rut with this story…..Gh should go in a different direction more love stories & mysteries…That keep you guessing…And interested and wanting more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ethel says:

my money is on kate/connie and i can’t wait to see it unfold………….lol

B.J. Reese replied

I’m with you, Ethel! Connie is going to love this. ;)

9. david says:

The person I most want to destroy Sonny is Claudia Zacchara. Now that Sarah Brown is free from Days it can happen.

10. christy says:

has to be connie… she’s got it out for him!

11. Susan M. says:

Sonny’s cgharacter thinks he above it all…Never getting caught in all the time I have watched GH…I hope McBain or Connie brings him down…He is over due to fall…………

12. Heather says:

No one will destroy Sonny because GH is now “the Sonny show” and will always be.

David Larsson replied

It’s “The Sonny & Jason Show”, Heather. Get it right.

dominicsmythe replied

you will eat those words! GH has already become significant;y less the “Sonny show”. Maurice even tweeted about having a lot more time on his hands since Garin Wolf came on board — and same with Ron Carlivati.

barbara t replied

YOUR RIGHT<DOMINICSMYTHE,

Mary replied

I agree.

13. Rodd says:

I’m new, so I don’t get too involved with Sonny one way or another. BUt I don’t think he’s guilty. I base that off of what Jason said about the kind of man Sonny is…mob boss or not. I guess the mob is supposed to have some code about killing kids. (?) If he’s brought down, my money’s on Connie. Ten to nine, however, if he’s found guilty now, he’ll be cleared in a month or two.

barbara t replied

RODD,I bet your right ,I agree sonny didnt blow those tires out I think connie did it,shes nuts.

14. barbara t says:

Abc /disney IS NOT GOING TO CANCEL GENERAL HOSPITAL<WE WON,GO TO DEADLINE ITS OFFICIAL,YES

15. Brenda says:

Sonny isn’t guilty. Nobody is taking Sonny down.

16. Cheryl says:

The mob storylines are what keep GH going…it’s not your typical love/romance soap opera and I think that is fantastic! Without Sonny, Jason and Carly, the show would be a flop. Congrats to them for not getting cut! I’m glad and look forward to watching it everyday!

Cheryl replied

Yes, I feel Connie blew the tires out!