15 August 6th, 2012 Sebastian Roche On His Return to GH! The Plot That Kidnapped Robin & Just Who is Ewen?

Last Friday, General Hospital viewers were given a quite a jolt when the presumed dead Jerry Jacks showed up very much alive and in ca-hoots with none other than, Dr. Ewen Keenan (Nathin Butler).  So what is going on?  How and why is Jerry involved and responsible for the plot to kidnap Robin, and make all of her loved ones believe she is “dead”?

TV Guide spoke to the Evil Mr. Jacks portrayer, the talented Sebastian Roche to get the scoops.  And in their chat, much more is revealed including another sinister plot this week putting another favorite or two lives in danger!   Here are a few excerpts below!

Sebastian on what Jerry’s plan of revenge exactly is: “He intends to terrorize Port Charles on a massive scale and it’s going to affect every character on the show. It’s very deadly. I’m quite interested to see how he’s going to pull this off!”

Sebastian on how Jerry pulled all the strings to orchestrate the faux-death of Robin, starting with the lab explosion: “ Basically it was an elaborate concealment. Ewen found an anonymous corpse and switched it with Robin’s body, did a little DNA tampering, and that’s how he managed to make everyone believe Robin died. Jerry was only peripherally on the scene but he was manipulating Ewen, operating the puppet strings.”

Sebastian on how is Jerry manipulating Ewen to do his dirty work: “I don’t know that I can reveal it yet but Jerry has a pretty big piece of news about Ewen — a piece of personal news. So we’re talking strong blackmail. Jerry is manipulating quite a few people, Ewen being the main one.”

So what do you think about the return of Jerry Jacks?  Do you like the idea of him being behind Robin’s kidnapping and the elaborate plan to make her family and loved ones think she is dead? Do you still think there is another twist coming and perhaps Jerry is working for someone else from Anna, Patrick and Robin’s past? Who do you now think Ewen is related?  Weigh-in!

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Joe says:

I guess it’s OK to have Jerry back but he never truly seemed like a really EVIL guy until they made him one. I remember when Jerry was just screwed up and trying to marry Bobbie so when he became an evil genius never fully sat with me. Now, Helena, Faison…THAT’S evil genius…thats evil to be evil. But, like I said, it’s ok…a little bit of a let down. Let’s hope that he’s working with of of the 2 forementioned or even someone else from the past. I trust Ron and Frank vision and they haven’t let me down yet:)

MK replied

ITA, Faison was sinister from day one and Jerry was just someone over his head. Even Roy Delucca was smarter than Jerry. It would have been better if Roche would have been a new character. It never click for me.

2. Katie says:

So Jerry is kind of like an upscale version of the Joker from Nolans Batman trilogy?

3. Sheshoe says:

Wonderful twist!! Thanks to RC & FV!!!

4. Susan Motley says:

I think Ewen is either in co-hoots with Lisa Niles (yes Lisa) and Jerry . Jerry was behind the so-called “death” of Lisa. Lisa escaped through Ewen and Jerry.
    That’s my theory on this storyline.
    BTW, thank God the Chew is headed for primetime.
    Susan
    Also, Ewen is Jerry Jack’s son.

5. Susan says:

I was actually hoping the kidnapper was Grant Putnam or Ceasar Faison. They make more sense than Jerry Jaxs and Ewen Kenan. Ewan didn’t even know Robin. Jerry is more of a sick gameplayer. Neither man should be involved with this ill advised story line.

susan M. replied

I agree !!!!!!!

6. Gloria E says:

Here my two cents..I think Jerry Jax/Sebastian Roche is the ultimate soap villain..He is such a good actor..I luv watching him…just like I luv watching Anthony Hopkins when he is being evil..I think Ewen is Jerry’s son & that is why he can be manipulated cuz it seems as though Ewen is a good guy but we all know that the characters on GH have major “daddy” issues..

7. Iakovos says:

A good villain is part of good storytelling. I am glad to see Roche back on GH and hope for compelling plots in the months ahead.

8. LisaZee says:

Do we really have to go through all this again? Once was enough with the Metro Court hostage situation. What reason does he have for wanting to terrorize everyone in Port Charles? It makes no sense.

9. Debi says:

Jerry is back on a temp placement. He is dying. FINALLY!
    He either has lung cancer or he has a dreadful disease that he is going to inpact upon gh before he dies.. jmo

10. susan M. says:

I think there is someone else involved giving Jerry the orders….

11. Avril says:

Two words about Sebastian Roche’s fan-freaking-tastic return – WOO HOO!!!!

Allie replied

Agree!

12. Jan says:

I hope that Anna Hurry up & finds Robin and brings her home,even if she has to kill the people that are behind all of this,Like Jerrt and Ewen.I do think that either Helena or Faison is behind this somehow and I want them brought down & Robin back home with her family where she belongs.