23 August 14th, 2013 More Is Revealed On Chrishell Stause New Role On DAYS As Jordan Ridgeway!

The wait is over … can you believe it? This Thursday, Chrishell Stause finally makes her first on-screen appearance in her new soap home on Days of our Lives as physical therapist Jordan Ridgeway! Yes, she has a last name too!

The sexy star chatted it up with Matt Mitovich at TV Line.com where she offered plenty of insight and teased her story which kicks-off with Kate (Lauren Koslow) bringing in a therapist to help Rafe (Galen Gering) with his recovery!

Now the kicker is, Stause is going to be dressed down for the role, no bombshell gowns, or glamor for now!  She is an all business therapist.  For some clues as to what to expect, here are a few excerpt from the interview below!

Chrishell on her looks in Salem as Jordan: “You have to check your vanity at the door — and your eyeliner. They frisk you and make sure you’re not hiding any mascara. My character wears literally almost no makeup. But she takes her job very seriously, she’s very no-nonsense. She’s not there to humor anyone. In fact, she comes across robotic at first.”

Chrishell on how Jordan gets introduced on to the canvas:  “Kate brings in a physical therapist for Rafe.  Now, the funny thing is that Kate and Rafe have had this kind of “friends with benefits” thing going on, and she thinks she’s bringing in a guy — because “Jordan Ridgeway” sounds masculine. I don’t think she would’ve knowingly brought on a woman. So when I show up, she gets a little snippy.”

So, do you think Jordan is  being brought in as the new woman for Rafe?  What do you think of having Jordan sans little to no makeup, hair pulled back with glasses? Is it reminiscent of GH’s Sabrina?  Or, will it be a much different spin?  Share your thoughts below!

Tags: , , , ,

1. Marc says:

Shes hella hot anyway they spin it. I hope EJ developes an eye for her. Frankly EJ and Sami dont do much for me

Lew S replied

Thank you! I totally agree!!

judith replied

Ej and Sami are PERFECT for each others, leave them alone, this new gal is for RAFE !

Patrick replied

I just wish… lucas went gun ho for Jordan….. and he battled with Rafe over her.

Lucas is in dire need…. this ‘autumn” from wherever… is?

lisa replied

Ej and Sami do very much for me and MANY many many other viewers, the Ej hookup with everybody in order to keep him and Sami apart mantra is getting old..move on, This is a new story for Rafe and Kate and a new romance for Rafe. End of story.

Phil replied

I was anti-EJ and Sami before but they have won me over! I like Kate with Rafe too, but am interested in seeing how Jordan fits in! I wish she were a Brady or a Horton but oh well….now if Days could dish out more money and recast Chad instead of killing him I would be thrilled! Paging Tom Pelphrey!

2. Cathy says:

Sorry Michael but GH Sabrina was forced and propped using Robin, a legacy character, her family and friends. It was so over the top with slanted heavy handed writing. Whereas DOOL writers know how to introduce a character. I can’t wait for Jordan to show up.

judith replied

we will see that…it is not on screen yet..

3. Ray says:

Wasn’t Anna Dimera introduced as an “ugly ducking” when she came on the show? I still remember when she had a big reveal to Tony.

It would be nice to have a new family in Salem besides everyone being a Horton, Brady or Kiriaskis (sp?).

judith replied

Nope, she was introduced as sexy, money addict, kind of shallow Roman Brady’s ex and mother of his child Carrie !

4. Lily says:

Couldn’t be more thrilled about Chrishell joining Days and this cool storyline for her! Her pairing with Galen sounds HOT! I saw a picture of the two of them together at the Emmys and they look smokin. Good choice for the show! The character Rafe has been floating so pulling him back into a romance will be fun to watch. Kate has been coming off more and more like an overbearing mom and that whole ‘friends with benefits’ thing pretty paper thin, so I think viewers will go for a substantial relationship. The show is smart to go with something slow building with much needed depth. It’s more fun and who isn’t a sucker for the big Ta Da glamorous reveal?
    I know GH did the Sabrina thing recently, but I’m sure this will have a different feel to it and Jordan is said to have some secrets to her past that will make this story richer. I’m excited Days is going for it and I look forward to watching!

5. Dale says:

I’m so happy to c Chriselle back on daytime tv!!! It’s even better that’s she’s on 1 of my favorite shows DAYS!! Looking forward to seeing her tomw!!! I hope she’s on here for a long time!!:)

6. jimh(leave it to beaver) says:

Days kinda did this already with Laura back in the 1960s…but im looking forward to it…i can see Kate and Jordan fighting over Rafe!

judith replied

yep new triangle we will see : Kate/Rafe/Jordan

7. JEM says:

WHY would this show hire an actress of her caliber, make her a nobody, and stick her with Rafe??? There are so many core characters not on the canvas…Horton‘s, and Brady‘s. SIGH. They just never learn.

8. Sandy says:

Can’t wait for Chrishell to make her Days debut! She is a gorgeous woman and she and Rafe will make a stunning couple. Rafe is in real need of a new love interest and Chrishell/Jordan will fit the bill quite well!

9. Lois says:

Jordan sounds to me like an interesting character, I am looking forward to seeing what Chrishell will do with the role, I have been excited since I heard she was coming to days, even though I have never seen her on anything before. I am way more excited to watch her first appearance than Jen Lilley who I have yet to tune in to see. Jordan sounds a lbit to me like another doctor who first appeared on Days in 1976 aka Marlena Evan, not the same kind of a professional but someone who will be great at taking care of her patients. I wish Chrishell as much success as Deidre Hall has experienced in this new role no matter who he is paired with. Chemistry sometimes has a way of settling that issue on it’s own.

10. Lisa says:

Here’s a thought, how about just hiring someone who is average looking instead of implying a woman isn’t sexy unless she’s caked on the make-up?
    I
    It was rather insulting when TPTB wanted us to believe Nadia B was an ugly duckling .

11. Patrick says:

Welcome to Salem – Chrishell.

I Love You.

“Kate N’ Rafe’alicious”

Friends w/Benefits. “who doesn’t want this” ? ! ? ! Love this.

it’s a contrast in dynamics. combustible – inviting – envy –

it’s their show.

Kate – she’s showing so much tenderness that it’s intriguing to watch.

Rafe – is he going to more than friends with benefits with Kate.

I think they should.

Jordan is going to cause fires… ruffle her estrogen… fan the flames in Salem.

12. Sheryl Postin says:

Can’t wait to see Chrishell, good luck and,. if everyone remembers when Lucy Coe appeared how she looked and look at her now.

13. Harlee says:

This sounds fun and she turns into beautiful swan for Rafe! Eating Kate insides…sounds fun!

14. Mike says:

I think someone a little more down to earth, like Rafe is, will be good for him.

15. Mo says:

I don’t watch GH so I don’t care if it is similar, but it’s not like it’s an original idea. I mean, Days did this before with Chloe. I’m looking forward to seeing where the story goes.