114 May 25th, 2013 Just Who Is Roger Howarth’s Character on General Hospital … Franco? Real Franco? A Quartermaine?

After this week’s episodes of General Hospital played out, we may be closer to finally having the reveal of just who Roger Howarth is playing now on the ABC soap opera.  Over many episodes, Roger Howarth’s character has smirked and hidden in dark corners, and closets!  And then there was that telling moment when RH’s character visited Heather Webber (Robin Mattson) in prison!

So just where are we at as we head into Memorial Day?  On Friday’s episode of GH,  Roger Howarth’s character sends out a text message blast invitation to several key characters on the canvas with Jason Morgan’s (Steve Burton) image on it with the tag line “Haunted Star, 8pm.  I’ll be there, will you?”

So what does this all add up to? Fans have been saying RH will turn out to be a “Franco’ recast, the role originated by James Franco.  Others are sure that he will turn out to be the REAL Franco and that the James Franco “Franco” was a fake Franco all along! Got that?  And still other fans think Roger Howarth could be another Quartermaine, Alexander Quartermaine!  And still some say he is really Jason Morgan, and some say he will be a Cassadine!

So we ask you, after Friday’s episode who do you think Roger Howarth’s character will turn out to be?  Weigh-in!

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. mmc says:

Michael I have no clue…but I’m so glad to see Roger at this point I don’t care who he is….but i’m a new GH watcher & i’ve heard long time viewers have strong opinions…I’ve heard many say they don’t want him to be Franco…but if he’s the “real ” Franco then maybe that’ll make a difference…..hmmm kind of reminds me of OLTL & the 2 Todds….LOL….Really so happy to see him back even though it was disappointing that he couldn’t continue to be Todd.

Kelly irons replied

Ive been having such fun debating this crazy-making question. Have been doing pros and cons with twitter groups daily. This has turned into Soaps Who Shot JR. I WOULD PREFER todd still be Tidd. Legality wise wouldnt a name variation be good enough,

c l h replied

Maybe Sam’s Dad?

Gillian replied

No, he is too young to be Sam’s dad. I think he is either the real Franco, not; psycho Franco, or he is the real Jason (Heather switched babies and RH is Alan Quartermaine’s real son).

Destin DiGansanti replied

Lame…he isn’t old enough to be Sam’s Dad

SiteAdvocate61 replied

There’s a feeling I get that quite possibly Susan Moore had 3 sons. I hope I’m surprised.

stephanie replied

I dont know RH is but, everyone that was invited to the haunted star knows him.
    They said “its you” so they would know him without plastic surgery. The other characters go way back to the 80′s so the ivites would know him. Triplets, they would not know him either.

stephanie replied

sorry, so the invites would NOT know him.

lynne carter replied

two of the triplets could have looked similar or he could have had plastic surgery to look like franco

2. tasneem says:

Franco. But whoever he plays I know Roger is brillant in whatever he plays because he has chemistry with every co-star and scene he’s in. I can’t wait for the reveal I’m so anxious I’m actually counting the hrs. Happy Memorial Day to all the people on this page and u Michael.

Ces replied

RH is brilliant, you’re absolutely right and as an actor who chose this profession to play different roles, I’m sure RH is happy to be doing something different other than Todd Manning. I’m thrilled to see this man back on my screen!! :D

lynne carter replied

definitely i loved when he went to sams and called out hello anyone home candygram he is such a great comedic talent and all around talent hope he stays for the long haul

3. Shari says:

The real AJ Quartermaine???

Kayla replied

Ummmm the Real AJ is already on the show duh!!!

Shari replied

Maybe he was switched at birth like they do on soaps,duh!

4. David says:

Paul Stenbeck

Jules replied

Ha!

David replied

That would be more of a surprise than anything!

5. su0000 says:

Whomever RH will be he be awesome!!!!
    He would be a great twisted around Franco..

I give great praise to FV and RC and crew for keeping the suspense sky high with no spoilers as to who RH will be…
    Not having a clue is welcomed intense drama up to the second of the unveiling !!

Thanks to RC for keeping it a close held secret and for the coming surprise !!

Don replied

I’ll tell you what. I turned on the closed captioning to see if it would tell me the character name. And all it says is “The Man”.

jimh replied

lol…i did that too!

lynne carter replied

thats funny he is the man

6. Tori says:

I think its safe to say he is the real Franco and James will turn out to have been a disturbed fan of his or a employee who was unhinged in his desire to be Franco. As much as I am enjoying the storyline I am hoping it will not take all of next week to reveal the truth.

Matt replied

That’s my theory, too!

lynne carter replied

he probably is real franco since they are calling him a bastard and are hostile towards him he hopefully is someone redeemable or he wont be around for too long

7. Georgia says:

I am just ready for the reveal. Writers are leading us to think he is Franco or Jason but I don’t think he will be. Franco is the logical one from his guest list and conversation with Heather but I believe we are going to be shocked at who he is.

8. Anita says:

Would like him to be another Quartermaine. Not another Franco

9. SZima says:

I really and truly do not care who RH is playing anymore. I’m sick of this whole introduction and Roger has not peaked my curiosity or made me care who the hell he is. In fact, none of the three re-introductions (of the former OLTL characters) has gone over well. I’m especially hating KA’s Kiki (and the new Morgan character). Silas is a joke…ME is playing the same character he’s always played no matter what his name.

The best solution for bringing these actors back would have been for them to play the exact same people as before, just with different names and changing the references to Llanview/OLTL characters. As it stands now, I’m thinking that I’ll have an extra hour in my day to do other things :(

Cindy replied

Oh, that’s so very sad. I’m sorry you’re so unhappy. :(

Matt replied

After just a few scenes you’ve written off the entire show? That’s crazy talk.

Violet replied

I agree with you on the Kiki disaster. Strongly dislike her. And the new Morgan is a whiney brat with an incessantly screwed up face. Not enjoying him at all. Silas isn’t as bad, but still don’t like yet another ME character trying to get mixed up with Sam. And do we need another doctor at GH? (I’m assuming he’ll be transferring to GH very soon.) The whole nonsense of the OLTL characters coming in, then leaving, and now coming back as other people is tiresome to me.

Give me more Anna, Duke, Lucy, Kevin, Mac, Luke, and Laura.

10. Ann says:

Roger Howarth fast became one of my favorite actors on GH. I would love him as any character, except “Franco.” I sincerely hope Howarth is not Franco.

11. LinksMonkey says:

It will be revealed that the Quartermaine relish has restorative properties. Roger will be playing Lila Quartermaine!

Shari replied

lmao

12. Jim says:

He’s Lila

LinksMonkey replied

GMTA. See above.

13. Lori says:

I hope he’s the real Jason Q! Heather switched babies. It would make the impact on everyone who was close to Jason M so much more profound and interesting than RH being a Franco recast or the real Franco.

If he’s Franco I hope he’s the “real” Robert Frank and not a recast. RH can play just about anything but I would hate for him to be a psychopath.

Robert replied

I like your assessment Lori. That would be a huge bombshell if he is the real Jason Quartermaine and it turns out that “Jason” was Heather Webber’s real son. Ohh that would be interesting. However, having him be the real Robert Frank would be good too but I would love it if he could be Todd as he and Carly had mad chemistry (sorry Blair).

Pen replied

No reason he couldn’t be both – the real Jason AND a Frank. What if ‘Franco’ and Howarth were the original twins, and ‘Jason’ was just this random baby Heather switched out? I mean, she’d DO that.

14. Pat says:

GH has lost all of its momentum from the 50th anniversary and it’s become unwatchable again. I’m not surprised that the ratings are starting to freefall again.

Many of the vets who were brought back have vanished. The crossover nonsense with The Chew was so lame and forced. Bringing back Roger, Kristen, and Michael (aka the OLTL 3)as completely new front/center characters this quickly is ludicrous and a major turn off to many viewers. (Prospect Park is being totally ridiculous with that lawsuit, and those AMC/OLTL reboots won’t last.)

Yes, Cartini did some good things since they were brought on to GH early last year, but it seems that they’ve become creatively bankrupt with story ideas. If soap fans/press are going to constantly shower them with endless praise when things are going well, it’s only fair to also take them to task when the show has started to go downhill again.

Violet replied

I agree. I think that the three OLTL actors coming back yet again is ridiculous. I really don’t like aggressive, over-the-top Kiki, nor do I like the new Morgan. Yuck. I’m still undecided about RH’s character, but had just come to accept and enjoy him as Todd when he left.

Many of us predicted the ratings dip would happen when the Nurses Ball was over and some of the vets left.

And The Chew? Spew.

Pen replied

I think the fact that people — including you — are still talking about and watching the show put paid to that assessment. The show is doing anything but going downhill. *Snort*

15. Stevano says:

Jason Quartermaine?

16. micheleann oboyle says:

It is posssily that riogwer character coul;d turn out to be franco or a cassadibe but now im thining he might actuyally be jason

17. Antonetta Nocito says:

Its very hard to figure it out who he is.Still love him on general Hospital he is a great actor.

18. Pat says:

As long as Roger doesn’t turn out to be a serial killer, and perhaps rapist, I will be happy. Last go-round, as Todd, he was perfect for Carly.

Ces replied

I agree. I don’t want him to be a psychopath or rapist because that would really limit his interaction with leading ladies and I’m really, really hoping whoever he plays crosses paths with Carly again!!! They had intense chemistry!

19. Linda says:

He’s none of the Above. He’s a Jerome!!!!

20. Lynne carter says:

I think the real Franco. But I was thinking it would be really cool if Susan had triplets There have been so many twin storylines that would be a neat twist

Ellen Bay replied

I was thinking the same thing! Triples would be great! He seemed so grateful to Heather so maybe she put him in a better home than Franco.

21. cassieannmeridian says:

I agree! I dont really care who he is just as long as I get to see him everyday. I know what ever he does he’lll do brilliantly. Thats why we all love him so much. Well…along with the fact that he is amazingly hot! :) But, I am hoping that he will be someone with redeemable qualities. Someone with a soul. Todd Manning was bad, but he also had a heart. He was a troubled soul. Thats why we loved him. I hope and pray he is not completly evil. I would like to see him fall in love..especially with Carly..:)

lynne carter replied

well said

22. pam says:

I think (hope Jason ) but think it’s Edward or Alan back from the dead !!!! or a very disgruntled Quartermaine who was disinherited ..

I am loving this… though I would like to know soon! I really hope he is not a recast of James Franco’s “Franco” as I have had enough of him. If he is the real Franco… maybe ok. I would really like him to be Alexander Quartermaine or a Cassadine. I don’t think he is Jason. Based on Heather’s scenes with him I think he is a Q… possibly someone we do not know of. Again based on what he has done so far… he can’t be a recast of Jason. Whoever he is… it’s going to be fun!!! Can’t wait for the refeal and the fallout. He could be involved with Lulu’s disappearance and that could make him involved with or a Cassadine.

24. Robin says:

I’m wishing he was Rod Channing (the same character he played on OLTL but without copyright infringment) :)

Kelly irons replied

Lol i came up with Rod Banning. Its crazy fun. Carlivati is like mad scientist of writers.

25. BTripp says:

He’s gotta be the real Franco!

26. jimh says:

I’ll say Franco but what would be a better twist is that he’s Alans son with Heather before she arrived in Port Charles…Alan never knew of him because Heather was artificially insemenated when she was 19 by a quack doctor who was obsessed with Heather and vice versa. Heathers mom Alice Grant disaproved of the relationship and had the baby taken away from Heather as soon as it was born. Alice had a sister or brother who raised the child as their own. Before the doctor died he confessed to Alice that the father was Alan. Alice kept all this info a secret from Heather for years but she found out about it several years ago while reading her late mothers diary. She used this to secretly blackmail Edward into marrying her and this is why Heather said’ I know something the(other) Quartimaines dont know.’ Edward paid Heather and son a good deal of money to keep his paternity a secret. But Edward has died and the money has stopped and now Alans son has come to PC to claim what he feels is rightfully his…ELQ! Watch out Tracy and A.J. who’ll have to join forces to stop him! Nope…this isnt how it turns out. He’ll be Franco or Susan Moore had triplets! No matter the reveal…i enjoy this edge of your seat suspense waiting to find out who he really is?

jimh replied

I meant to say this doctor wanted Alice to believe the child was his…he couldnt have children of his own…so he wanted Alice to think he got Heather pregnant to force her to accept the relationship but she didnt anyway because she felt he was too old for her teen aged daughter.

kelli replied

would love this, heather and alan’s long lost son, but how did he wrong sam? why would carly, sonny, maxie, spinelli, and sam play into a long lost Q?

jimh replied

He couldve wronged Sam years ago and got her in trouble with the law when she was very young.

Christy replied

precisely. I was thinking heather and jimmy lee holt’s child Jimmy was another Quartermaine long ago, and they were involved briefly in ’83 so it could be plausible… but then he (mystery man) went to visit Heather and said he hurt Samantha Morgan, so that would mean it’s not son of Heather/Jimmy nor would it be Jason, cuz Jason wouldn’t go see Heather nor would he refer to his own wife by her whole name.

but he could be the real franco, and the other psycho could have been a ploy.

Ces replied

I love the way you think!! :) That would be awesome!

jimh replied

I just wish it was true…wouldve loved having Heather connected 4ever with the Quartimaines had she had a son with Alan!

Shelly replied

That was a storyline on All My Children several years ago.

heidi replied

Very interesting… jim!!! I like that much better than him being Franco or the real Franco!

jimh replied

Thanks…it would be more interesting. i like rh and cant wait to find out who he is.

Elise replied

Very interesting indeed! I do think this makes a lot of sense, and considering how FV/RC love to dig in GH’s past, such a story would be a lot more solid and interesting than a simple Franco recast (which I’m hoping it isn’t). Seriously, we saw Franco die from a gunshot wound, Jason did the job and I would hate it if they bought a psycho back that has no possibilitites in terms of interactions. I mean, NO ONE will want to deal with a crazy guy like that! Bringing him back would be useless, as opposed to bringing long lost Quartermaine or Cassadine, which serves the stories much better.

lynne carter replied

you should be a writer

jimh replied

Thanks…

27. Joann says:

Michael, I love the intrigue and the Actor… This is what I came up with after watching Friday. Maybe Roger is a triplet of Susan Moore. Only Heather knows and she knew him. Not Franco. She would not know his face if it was changed by Plastic surgery. Besides Ron and Frank are too smart to make Roger a murderer. And the DVD… When Franco gave it to Jason & Sam, maybe he edited out the third baby. So if Roger is Jason’s and AJ’s brother….WOW!!!! , all the possibilities on the canvas that’s comes into his orbit. I have not seen this anywhere, just my idea. Thank you for the best soap blog! Adore your passion.

Kelly irons replied

Triplet has been mrntioned on Twitter.
    8 – (. It is great fun however. Popular concept is that it cant be Franko after a build up such as this.

jimh replied

Same here Joann…i too mention the triplet thing at the end of my comments and it does sound like something RC would write.

Catherine Jydstrup replied

That, or some offspring of Alexandra’s…

28. kelli says:

i’m hoping it is not franco or alcazar, but it will probably be franco, he’s supposed to be someone they all should recognize and most likely fear-to me that says franco, kiki’s dad- that way they keep the 2 actors playing father and daughter

29. Debbie says:

Bigger question…why wasn’t Monica invited?????

Shelly replied

That’s another reason I don’t believe he is Jason. I just don’t think that storyline would fly at all.

30. Suzanne Melton says:

I think he should be the real Franco and the Franco played by James Franco is a fake. At least that’s what I am thinking. Then he could be Kiki’s father. I hope he isn’t just a recast Franco and I don’t want him to be Jason. RH looks more like he could be a brother to Jason than James Franco does anyway. Whoever RH ends up being, I love him and think he is awesome and I love Gh. I am a long time GH viewer, I have been watching since almost the beginning.

31. Judy says:

I wish Roger was Todd. I hate him being Franco and God help us that he isnt Jason. If your going to recast Jason make him look similiar to Jason not Roger will blond dyed hair,Awful Move on GH’s part!

32. Tima says:

If he is the REAL Franco we’ve been there done that on OLTL and as much as RH and TSJ sold the s/l without them it would of been unwatchable and still doesn’t make much sense. From what I know about Jason he wouldn’t do this to his family in such public way. Also as a random Quartermaine contacting those closet to Jason wouldn’t really be needed.

33. teresa wilson says:

He is a Jerome. A member of the rival mob family!

34. carla says:

general hospitals ratings will continue to decline unless we see the true characters we have grown to.love. lucy scott felicia anna duke this is what brings in the viewership. keep this up and the show wil end up two days a week online.

Shelly replied

Yes, but at some point all of those characters were new. You have to bring in new characters or the show will stagnate and die. I love the vets but we have to keep bringing in new people as the actors move on.

susan M. replied

What Decline in RATINGS?

Pat replied

GH is now down about 400-500,000 total viewers from its recent high earlier this year and it has fallen below DOOL into fourth among women 18-49. Those are facts.

For all this talk that GH has been on such a roll under RC and FV- yes, it was for a short time. But the truth is that currently it has fallen back to not far above the all-time lows it reached in late 2011 and early 2012. There was nowhere to go but up at that point and any tiny little increase would be an improvement.

I bet that privately the ABC/Disney brass can’t be too overly pleased considering all the $$$ they put into promoting and celebrating GH’s 50th anniversary. The show bought more time, but they need to get their act together again.

susan M. replied

The ratings go down and go up again.. They are like a rollercoaster. We have to have a positive attitude! Things look not so good for the moment but they alway’s turn around..I have seen it happen. Let’s try and not think gloom & doom…I didn’t see these decline ratings you are talking about on this site. I guess I missed it.. I enjoy GH and intend to KEEP on WATCHING! RC & FV will turn things around. It isn’t easy coming up with new and exciting stories constantly.. That’s my opinion. Just like all the tv shows they have their ups & downs. No matter how popular they are. I am going to have positive attitude and think positive thoughts!

35. paula m. says:

I hope its Franco. Leave Jason for Steve Burton …even though i know he can’t currently return cuz he’s on contract with CBS.

k/kay replied

Agree Paula no way would they make him Jason very stupid move if they went down that road.

paula m. replied

I agree K/Kay..that would b a huge mistake on their part to replace Steve with anyone!! We will find out on Wednesday. I did love James Franco as Franco though, didn’t u? Nmake Roger a new character like a Cassidine???? That would even b more acceptable in my opinion. Dont u?

36. Catherine Jydstrup says:

Again I cry into an uncaring abyss: “TRIPLETS”

37. laurie orford says:

have watch him for years, good at being bad, like him when he has a heart what ever way it plays out keep in mind we aren’t stupid. keep character believable? Love show added addition…

38. Cindy C says:

The real Franco and I love my GH,OLTL and AMC any way I can them!!

39. B.J. says:

It won’t matter what they call him to me, because RH has becomes such a “ham” in recent years, that is all I can think of when he is on screen. How good he used to be, versus how awful he is now.

Having him as another Heather henchman, or Franco will be bad. He will chew scenery in every episode.

lynne carter replied

thats funny he does eat alot on screen

40. Shirley A Miller says:

Well, after a lot of thinking and reading, I have come to the conclusion that it could possibly be Jason. The real Jason would not do the things RH has been doing in Port Charles ….. but what if when he fell in the water he hit his head and changed personality ….. just like he did when he was in the car accident with A J? So if that happened, we have a meaner and not so nice Jason …. who really doesn’t care as much about Sam, the baby Danny, and his friends. And he definitely had facial surgery. There are other ppl RH could be: A Jerome from the mob, a Cassadine, perhaps even Eric Quartermaine, and my final guess: Jerry Jacks whose body has never been recovered – with facial surgery. Oh, I didn’t mention Franco??? No, because I don’t think it’s Franco. If Franco were to come to Port Charles, it would be the real James Franco and NOT RH. These are just my opinions!!!!!!!

GH Fan replied

I think we learned today that it is likely not Jason as the RH character made reference to the reason Jason being so quiet is because his family is so talkative. Specifically, he said something like “no wonder you were so quiet, your family never shuts up.”

I am sort of leaning toward Franco except for the fact that supposedly this character is supposedly recognizable by many main characters. So how could it be the real Franco?

I have to admit I am very curious to find out. I have been watching for GH for a long time – through the good and the bad – and am unlikely to change. Thank goodness for DVRs!

41. susan M. says:

Why he put the picture of Jason on everyone’s cell phone? Why that particular picture? And he doesn’t want anyone to know who he is until they all meet on the Haunted Star…
    I really enjoy watching GH.. My favorite character on GH is TRACY! She is something
    else. And she makes me laugh. Like her hair color & short haicut. She has some personality!!!!!

42. Mary SF says:

I don’t care who he is as long as he isn’t a vampire, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, or a politician.

43. Debbie says:

Jimmy Lee Holt…the illegitimate Quartermaine and blackmail partner to Heather Webber

44. Susan M. says:

First, RH would be too young to be Sam’s daddy. I think he is Franco or if not a henchman of Cesar Faison ordered to create havoc in PC. After all it was Faison who killed Jason. And, whose face appeared on all those text messages? Jason. Strange coincidence. And, he isn’t Jason. Jason wouldn’t sabotage his grandma’s relish. The Faison theory is far fetched, so I am sticking with Franco who will foil both Tracy and AJ’s plan to get Franco’s daughter’s 6% of Quartermaine stock. And, it would put RH and KA being father and daughter under new characters.

45. krktoday says:

I think hes Yoda with those ears. Thankfully he has a awesome face.

46. Nikki says:

I really miss Roger playing Todd on GH, but since that is not an option right now, I’m just grateful he’s on the show! I’m super intrigued by his character and this whole set up at the Haunted Star. If there’s one thing Ron really excels at, it’s big reveals and I feel as though this one will be a doozy!

My personal bet is that he will be the real Franco, maybe having hired James Franco’s character, hence him talking about hurting Sam (because he hired the man that raped her), but I could totally be wrong. I think that would be great because it would pair him and Kristen Alderson up as father/daughter again, but I would also LOVE to see his Franco’s interaction with Maura West aka Ava Jerome. Cannot wait until this weeks eps!

47. Engrady Pind says:

I will really hate it if RH’s new character is Franco in any way shape or form. Even the name Franco is tainted with filth and insanity. I hated every minute Franco was on the screen. I can’t even watch James Franco the actor because of his appearance on the show. I would much prefer it if RH were a Quartermaine or a Cassadine, or even a Jerome.

48. Taescharmed says:

I wish he would turn out to be ALEX Q’s Son Alexander!!!

49. Beacon says:

Most viewers don’t care and believe that the returns of the One Lifers as new characters has destroyed credibility and continuity with the show and made it look so crudely and obviously unbelievable. I know ABC’s intention was noble, to save the three actors from being out of work because Prospect Park was forcing them to give up the characters but let’s face it, daytime viewers on the whole, especially those who have only watched one particular network, have long memories and will not be able to see them as new characters. It’s not like Maura West, who is a famous soap actress from a different network. Her joining GH is perfectly acceptable since her CBS character did not exist in the same fictional world as the ABC ones. The downside of soap acting is that you become so familiar to the viewer as a particular character that to suddenly be transformed into another on the SAME SHOW and expect the viewer to buy it is a bit like a slap in the face to the viewers’ intelligence. And let’s face it, Todd Manning is one of the most famous character in soap opera history.

The new guy RH is playing is surely going to follow Tony Geary’s Bill Eckert experiment as a bitter pill to swallow. I think the problem here is that Ron Carlivati has written Roger’s new character as exactly the same kind of person – it’s not like he’s suddenly playing a kindly missionary or a WSB agent is it? It’s a major, major mistake.

Violet replied

I agree. I agree. I agree. I had just been able to finally accept the OLTL 3 when they left. Their departures, except Todd’s, were ridiculous, but their returns are even more ludicrous. I had RH’s new yellow hair and KA’s new auburn hair. Both look silly. I cannot accept any of the 3 as new characters, although ME seems to play the same character regardless of the name.

Brenda replied

I totally agree. I hope he is not Jason or Franco. I wish RC would get creative and write a new role for him. Roger is too good to waste.

Pen replied

*snort* What a load of hogwash.

50. Victoria says:

According to SoapZone.com, RH. Is playing the “real Franco,” which means the first Franco wasn’t the real one. It’s in the GH news & gossip column on SoapZone. I think what happens is the ” real Franco” ( RH’s character ) was a victim of identity theft. It seems plausible because when The first Franco was in the Art Museum speaking with Maxie, she didnt believe he was Franco – the artist ( James Franco’s character). Maxie asked James Franco’s character for ID to prove who he was & he pulled out 2 passports with other people’s names on them – which can lead the viewer to believe that he is an identity thief. So, RH’s character may have been lockd up with Heather when his identity was stolen. I have seen an article on one of the Spoiler Sites that hinted at identity theft & I remembered that scene with Maxie & the first Franco. I could be wrong, but that’s what it seems like the writers are doing. This way, we have a character who is somewhat NEW to us only he has the name of an older character from the show.

51. Jeffrey Anderson says:

Don’t have time to play game who’s this character, we want move on

52. nancy dillingham says:

Who cares?

53. Eric Buchanan says:

Well, now we know, it is a recast, older James Franco, who happens to act exactly like Todd Manning. (ABC…Please release him from his contract and let him go to OLTL)

54. clmarion72 says:

I am so disappointed that Roger Howarth is Franco. I absolutely LOVE RH and making him Franco is just a disaster. Franco was a deeply disturbed character. He was frightening and repulsive to watch and gave me chills. RH is just so funny, quirky and LIKEABLE! It seems a waste of his talents making him try to be repulsive as Franco, when in reality you root for any character he portrays.

. I also hate that Kristen Alderson (Starr) is now Morgan’s GF. I like that RH still plays her father as they have great chemistry. Throwing her with Morgan instead of finding a way of putting her with Chad Duell is very disappointing. Loving Michael Easton as Silas Clay (defo going to end up being Caleb) though :-)

55. Robert Lee says:

Thumbs down, Epic fail, stop the madness NOW!! The reveal today was god awful and a waste of time and believability! ABC and PP need to come to an agreement ASAP regarding the OLTL characters because the recast versions given to the three actors caught in thus mess is NOT WORKING! No we don’t need time to get used to tge change, it’s not working!!!

Sameful, that is what this mess is!!