83 August 11th, 2012 BREAKING NEWS: Ronn Moss Decides To Leave The Bold and the Beautiful!

Photo Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS

Soap fans are in a shock at the news this weekend that one of the “core four” original characters of The Bold and the Beautiful, Ronn Moss had decided to call it quits on the CBS soap after over 25 years of playing Ridge Forrester!

EW.com got some exclusive details of what went down to cause the behind-the-scenes shake-up stating, “An insider tells us that Moss elected not to renew his contract over salary issues.  Moss could not be reached for comment.”  Next,  the production company behind the wildly successful domestic and international soap, Bell Phillip Television confirmed the exit through a rep from the company who noted, “Ronn has spent an amazing 25 years with B&B.  We will always consider him family, and we wish him only the best in all of his future endeavors.”

Hard to believe, but true that Ronn Moss will shoot his final scenes for The Bold and the Beautiful this Tuesday, Aug. 14th, and according to EW.com, his last episode will air on a yet-to-be-determined date in September.

We will have more on this story as developments come to light!  In the meantime, what do you think about Moss’s exit from B&B? Do you think B&B should have fought harder to keep him? And what’s next in story then? Do you think the series should “kill-off” Ridge?  Or, replace Moss with another actor, even though he is so identifiable with the role?   Whatever the case, On-Air On-Soaps wishes Ronn all the best on his future endeavors!  So weigh-in soapers!

Tags: , , , ,

1. mmc says:

Bad moveB&B.

Jan replied

Fully concur

Judith Daiutolo replied

I thought Ronn played his role “Ridge” beautifully. Please try to work something out. After 25 years of great entertaining he deserves a raise. I would love to see him return. Thank you for listening.

2. ricardo says:

this morning i found out on entertainment weekly that ronn moss is leaving. cbs asked ronn moss to take a big pay cut. why should he. i would quit to. days of our lives producers are you listening hire ronn moss to replace peter reckell as bo brady. is ridge gonna die go missing or will they recast. stay tuned soap fans. more changes coming soon to the young and the restless. rumour mill alot of pink slips very soon.

SZima replied

Please no!
    Peter should not be “replaced.”
    Why would you want a horrible actor to join DOOL?

Patrick replied

LOL. ROFL… LMAO!

it struck me so funny! one, i agree with you… Please no!

why would you want a horrible actor to join DOOL?

Thank you for saying that.

truthfully? ie: Ronn Moss… I just could never get in to him… even after 25 years. Oye… KKL and HT…. what did they see in him…. his inheritance… status? Bland, and that’s putting it mildly. He has left a gaping “hole”… now what will Brooke and Taylor do? become lesbian? go after Mamma Forrester? end all be all? get their hooks in eric? i’ve always thought, John McCook was the handsome one.

I actually, thought, when it was revealed… that Ridge’ biological father turned out to be Massimo… that this would give him some “new” acting chops… i guess that never materialized.

it’s too bad… the changing of the guard…. happens…. after the demise/passing of Sally Spectra/Macy/Jackie… etc… the show didn’t recover or recharge itself.

Kath replied

Ron Moss as Bo Brady? Ewww!
    Peter Reckell as Ridge? Way better idea.

Patrick replied

His cheekbones scared me.

Judy replied

Ron may have cut his nose to spite his face….Sadly, there isn’t much left out there for soap actors. The way those of us in the real world have had to cut back or have to pay more for our health insurance through our jobs, which is in reality a cut in pay, so too must the soap stars take in a dose of reality.

Tammy replied

Please just kill him off, and put taylor and steffy with him. They can go off together as a family.
    Put Brooke back with Eric or thorne.

Mimi Cruz replied

Eric has a wife. She already lost him twice to Logan “women”.

Karen in Missouri replied

I can’t stomach Hunter Tylo’s plastic surgery anymore. She doesn’t even look human! While watching a DVR’d episode one evening, mu husband watched with me. When he saw a scene with “Taylor”, my husband said, “I can’t even take her seriously.” I was glad that it was an episode that had flashbacks from the days when Hunter was still beautiful and natural. I showed him those scenes, and he agreed that back then she was beautiful, but now, between her cheeks, lips and boobs, she just looks like a clown. So, I say that Mr. Bell should have Taylor go chasing after Ridge to get him back, now that he’s left Brooke, (for the most unrealistic reason in relationship history!), and then let them start a new life back together again living in that castle where Ridge found Taylor when she had amnesia and married a prince on some island. LOL! Then, we can forget about the both of them! Meanwhile, Steffy and Thomas, who are devastated that they lost the fashion show competition to Team Brooke, decide to start their own fashion house and become the next Spectra. On a side note…if Eric SR ever gets remarried, please don’t let him have bedroom scenes!! Grandpas don’t do that! Hook him up with Pam. She’s sweet and the relationship duo would make sense.

3. William Joseph Reynolds says:

Well, I for one, am glad that I don’t have to tune into B&B in 2037, when the show celebrates its 50th anniversary, and seeing Brooke chasing after Ridge in an assisted living facility and saying for the umpteenth-million time ‘You’re my true destiny.’

It really gets tiresome after a while. How many times have they been married? 17 times?

4. Lara says:

I’m so glad he’s leaving…he has never been a good actor. You would think that after 25 years, his acting would improve NOT the case! The problem is that when he started on the show he thought that just by his good looks he would last on the show and he could justify the salary they pay him. But the truth is that he aged and his supposed great looks aren’t there the way they used to be. Look at the great Susan Flannery — She was and continues to be a beautiful woman — has aged gracefully before our eyes (with no plastic surgeries) — BUT she is an extraordinary actress. No one else is of the same caliber as she. I think they should keep the character of Ridge but finally once and for all replace him with a better actor.

SZima replied

AGREED!

Steffy Rocks replied

I am glad to see him go as well. Maybe without him to feel jealous of other male talent, they will bring more “real” leading men on the show. Can’t wait to see all the positive changes this will bring. Also, hoping they kill Ridge off, that would give JMW some great opportunities to show what she can do.

Karen in Missouri replied

Ron Moss really did suck at acting. Well, I guess he still does if he’s working anywhere.

5. mike says:

They can replace him with a pine board.

SZima replied

Cardboard cutout?

6. Loretta Gray says:

They could always have him run off with Taylor and since she would still be in the show they could just mention him from time to time but just not show him like they did in the Guiding Light a long time ago.

Karen in Missouri replied

When was Ronn Moss ever on the Guiding Light? I don’t recall that at all. Oh, now I’m gonna cry! I sooooo miss GL AND MOSTLY, ATWT! :(

7. Mary says:

Maybe he left for other reasons 25 years is a long time to work or any company. Do not replace him and do not kill him off. I will miss him on B&B. Good luck Ronn

8. Nina says:

I love him on the show,he has a great presence . I also love to see him together with Brooke. So it’s a real shame he’s leaving, it won’t be the same without him

9. Jared says:

Why don’t these greedy corporate executives take pay cuts? That’s where the true fat is. Much luck to Ronn Moss. I’ve never cared for B&B, but I have admired how that show became an international hit, always maintaining its original core cast.

10. toscanti says:

Recast please, would be wonderful to see a truely talented actor in the role and there are plenty of them out of work. Never cared for RM or his acting inability.

sherri replied

no matter how you feel about his acting , he done it for years and he made that
    character, so it is his shoes that needs to be filled,

Karen in Missouri replied

But who else do we know that sucks that bad? If he’s going to be replaced, he needs to be believeable.

11. Christine says:

Doesn’t Ron have some big plans with PLAYER going on? Maybe that had something to do with it too.

12. Blake says:

Things are bad when Ronn Moss leaves B&B over money! Behind the scenes on the four remaining soaps are and are going to get more interesting over the next few years. Behind the scenes are more exciting than anything going on soaps these days.

But they should either kill him off for great stories for the characters (plus on soaps no one is ever really dead, should he decide to come back). Or recast the part.

Peter Reckell as Ridge??? Hmmmm

13. Sharon Marotta says:

Ridge has been there a good number of years and it is too bad he is leaving. It will not be the same without him and I think they should try to keep him. There are some actors that cannot be replaced and i think he is one of them. I hope they come to some kind of agreement and he remains on the show.

14. Scott says:

LOL. This show is about to sink anyway, he’s jumping out before it goes down. Best wishes to Ronn and his future, sad to see him leave though!

kay/kay replied

Totally agree Scott when he was in his love triangle their were other stories going on, but why bother and stand around the teenyboppers and talk about their love life.If Brad Bell is not going to use you in story they are not going to pay high salaries they would have had a great story line if Sean Kanan had stayed but KKL threw her tantrum and they ditched it.

Scott replied

Truthfully, if KKL really did throw a tantrum, I’m happy about it as I hate Sean Kanan/Deacon.

The love triangles of this show are beyond boring and overused. Brad Bell, while an amazing innovator, is an incredibly boring person. He needs to think of new and creative ways to do them and only do them once in a while, not as a focus point of a serial. I’m torn over Ronn’s leaving; sad because he’s an original cast member, but not sad because I’m not of Ridge’s hypocritical stances and his inability to keep it in his pants.

15. Sad Fan says:

It’s still close to but into the first third of the beginning of the end for both Bell dramas, sad but I believe, true. Those in power have not valued or respected the characters that built the shows and their story lines and air time has been greatly diminished in the past few years to bring on an ever-growing list of young, boring characters with even more boring stories. The old-timers on both Bell shows are the heart and soul of the shows, and as a viewer who has faithfully watched the Y & R since 1975 and the B & B since its inception, I have been saddened to watch the slow death of these beloved shows. Bill Bill must be turning in his grave. Shame on you, Sony. Shame on you!

Christine replied

Well, Sad Fan, I agree with what you have to say. Unfortunately, you cannot lay the blame for B&B’s situation at Sony’s feet (though they have plenty to blame for Y&R) … it is not their show. CBS deserves the blame as does Bell-Phillip Television Productions. :-(

he’ll come back once he realizes that he was overpaid and besides a reality show, doubt if he can land any legit good acting jobs.

Jeri replied

I coudn’t agree more,however which reality show will take him.
    He is too old for Batchelor and well,may be DWTS…
    Certainly not Survivor either,he is so enamoured with himself and his looks,he coulnd not function in such dire conditions.Or let anyone see him without make- up to cover all those wrinkles.

17. Jan says:

NOOOOOO !!! Ridge simply has to stay !!! We all LOVE him !! Please do whatever u have to and get him to stay

18. lew says:

I don’t blame him. The show has become the Steffy/Liam/Hope show and that will become tired too! Is Flannery next? They have already made her, McCook and Lang supporting players.

Scott replied

Flannery has stated she’s considered retiring for several years now. Stephanie’s cancer storyline was originally a backdoor to write her out if she wished to leave.

19. SZima says:

Even with pay cuts these actors make much more than the average person. So maybe they’ll have to scale down to a $1,000,000 home rather than a $3,000,000 house. Boo Hoo.
    Time for these people to suck it up and join the real world.

Elena replied

I can’t agree more!!

20. Patrick says:

I still say… for some new ENERGY! bring back Macy (Bobby Eakes)… and Jon Hensley, Dr. Meade… this two some… are FIRE…. and i’ve always liked Macy with Thorne.

this would be a good way to steer away from Ridge/Brooke/Taylor… and their tired lot…. all Ridge’s kids.

Patrick replied

We can have…. The twice dead… Macy coming home with Dr. Meade… Thorne so beside himself. ignite.

21. Matt says:

I like Ronn, but he’s hardly a great actor. He is good at what he does on B&B, (thank goodness he doesn’t have to do anything too emotionally driven) but I can’t see him landing elsewhere and making the kind of dollars he would have made with B&B, even after the salary reduction. The HUGE salaries were understandable when times were good and soaps ruled, but now soaps are struggling and it’s sometimes necessary to trim the fat (er, budget). Without budget cuts, none of the remaining soaps will survive. That said, although I like many of the older actors on B&B, Y&R and others, it’s time for these older characters to be (mostly) supporting stories and have younger actors get to shine a bit. I will watch even if Ronn is gone, same with the absence of Peter Reckell and others. I feel ABC should consider creating one or two 30 minute soaps with stars from cancelled soaps — just keep the budget super tight and the writing REALLY good (think original Peyton Place nighttime serial or even current Dallas reboot as examples of writing that works!) Soaps aren’t dead BUT the current model that was based on budgeting when soaps made mega-bucks is DEAD. Time to reboot the daytime soap as we know it and get things within an acceptable budget. BTW I am an older viewer who is okay with pushing the younger actors out front because I see the writing on wall and soaps can only survive with needed changes. JMHO

22. Matt says:

B&B has a format that works, but the writing could be better — and SHOULD be better with the likes of Kay Alden and others on staff. Hoping for better writing eventually because B&B could really knock it out the ballpark. BTW I don’t understand Amber being backburnered, the SL she was in was “ridiculous” but all the writers had to do was have her skulking around, trying to worm her way back into FC and the Forrester family and rattling Brooke (I LOVED her rattling Brooke!) Amber could have given Rick something to do — and he sure as hades needs to do something besides stand around and look like he’s been overly “made-over”!

23. Jose says:

Too bad he is leaving… He’s a fixture there at B&B… but they are paying way too much attention to the young actors in the show and it’s borning for us dedicated viewers who are not twentysomething. Another love triangle, different people, yawn, yawn. I do love the show, Susan Flannery and John McCook are the reason I watch, but the writers even have them entrenched in the lives of these teeny-boppers.. really what adult has that kind of time to spend worrying about the love lives of these kids.. It not believable… let’s get back to some real, sink-your-teeth into drama with these seasoned mature actors and put the kids on the back burner.

24. Iakovos says:

I do not like when a legacy character is threatened but it may be time for a major shakeup at B&B. I am not sureLiam-Steffy-Hope are the future of B&B as things are playing but I am tired of the Ridge-Brooke-Taylor triangle and all the near incest. Ridge can go and maybe the two women can reclaim their lives, kick their children’s butts, and move forward. Just don’t bring Thorne in to rekindle love interests here. The show needs stronger stories that reflect the locale and the industry. The rehash is flavorless. It would be nbice to see powers challenge Ronn Moss and Ridge Forrester bit it is not going to happen.

Matt replied

Agree. Liam lives right on the beach. Seeing more beach scenes would be great. Of course, seeing other characters besides Liam-Steffy-Hope in beach scenes would be EVEN better! I would LOVE to see the younger characters (and the older ones, too) being young (or young at heart) and not worrying so much about every “little” thing. B&B has so much going for it, Brad just has to take advantage of it and run with it. I’d even like to see a strong, glamorous black woman in charge of her own business mingled with FC and not just a homeless coffee maven like Dayzee (who I like, but it’s LA, give us a black fashion icon.) B&B should play up it’s strengths. More glam and LESS PSA! BTW KKL has an earthy quality about her, she looks great in denim, if Ridge is written off, I’d like to see her start horseback riding as a distraction and meet a lonesome, hunky cowboy she could saddle up to!

Iakovos replied

Thank you, Matt. You have made me rethink my regard for B&B and hope for some positive changes. It seems too “endless telenovela” now and I would loe to see the show move in directions you describe. You know, your thought on a new life for Brooke Logan is exciting. KKL’s assumption of leading lady (as Susan Flannery steps back) and Brooke’s realization to move on without Ridge is truly representative of bold and beautiful. Maybe Bell could write off some of the less important Forresters and Logans and thereby close chapters on some of these unseemly relationship messes. Conversely, some of the more vital
    and vibrant characters — Thorne and Felicia and Dayzee — could be conduits to new families and players in related worlds of LA politics or the arts. That could lead to stories of joy and romance (that do not result in quickie marriages), some genuinely exciting power plays (that make sense and take strategy) in the publishing and fashion worlds, and explore genuine growth and redemption in characters. I enoyed B&B at the beginning and embraced the class struggles that seemed to motivate Brooke. Now, everyone has married everyone and it’s “I’m My Own Grandpa!”

Maybe we should take a meeting with Bill Bell, Matt?

Matt replied

If only, Iakovos! But there is hope for the show if Brad makes some effort. It wouldn’t take that much effort, really. I wouldn’t expect to see drastic changes, though, because B&B, unlike the other three soaps, is on the upswing (sustained growth). Young cast should be showcased, one problem with the Hope-Liam-Steffy triangle is the lack of any other players joining this SL long-term (excluding people discussing it, of course, like Brooke, Ridge, Stephanie, Eric, Taylor, etc.) An example: If Hope and Liam do get back together and Steffy moves on and finds someone, how will Liam feel about that? I would like to see Steffy with someone more her equal, someone who challenges her as much as Liam frustrates her. Anyway, lots of potential at B&B, here’s hoping Brad, Kay and the writing crew take B&B into the stratosphere . . . give us opulence contrasted with earthiness . . . It could be a huge statement without actually having to make one.

25. MK says:

they focused too much on the younger ridge (Liam) and he was sidelined and his ego couldn’t take it. The End.

26. Rodney says:

Serves this as a warning to Brad Bell. More of his vets will walk out the door if he does not stop featuring Steffy/Liam/Hope every single day. The fans of this show want to see the core characters who have been there from the beginning. I want to see Stephanie/Ridge/Brooke/Taylor/Eric drama and not that other mess. I wish Ron Moss good luck in the future but I hope he and Bell can come to a resolution soon.

27. Elena says:

I haven’t been watching this show for long but i believe it’ll to be weird if the recast him… People are used to seeing HIM as ridge. Me personally dont think it’s such a great idea to recast him. Just saying.

28. Beth says:

And this is bad because????????

29. Matt says:

Everyone has to move on. Eventually. If it were The Ridge Forrester Show and not B&B, I’d be worried, but it’s an evolving cast and characters should come and go as story — and budget, unfortunately, dictate. This could open up story possibilities for KKL — and possibly HT as well. Please no Ridge recast (I do NOT want to see Peter Reckell as the NuRidge!) Have him going on a business trip, the Forrester jet goes down and he’s presumed dead. Brooke and everyone could grieve. Just don’t ever bring him back from the dead (seriously, ALL soaps should stop doing this!)

Patrick replied

except for Stefano DiMera… DOOL…. one last time. We have to see Kristen and Daddy… toast the DiMera Empire, along, with EJ and Chad.

30. Rico says:

Recast him. It’s a soap opera. We will get used to the new actor. Stop killing off characters all the time when someone leaves. Everyone is replaceable.
    Recast him. Mr. Moss good luck in all your endeavors and have a wonderful life.

31. Tina says:

Kill Ridge off PLEASE

32. Christy says:

they should just have the character leave town… so they can bring the character and/or actor back. Someone will change their mind – either some exec or the actor. Having the character leave town leaves the door open for a return, and if they don’t or can’t get that actor back, then they can either recast or leave the character off the landscape.

33. Lisa says:

I will miss Ronn Moss but they shouldn’t replace him. But they could bring back Nick Marone and he could get back with Brooke again. They had made a nice couple. Can’t stand Hope but love Liam and Steffie together (minus the Bob Hope reminiscing). They need to get rid of Pam, Thorne, Bill’s sister and her girlfriend,Donna, Daisy and Marcus! They haven’t even addressed the fact that Sally Spectra died years ago – according to B & B, she’s still on holiday with her cabana boys! They need to bring in a new rival family QUICK to save this show!

Mimi Cruz replied

I agree. Get rid of those losers, they are a drag.

34. Fatsy says:

This is no great loss folks.

35. Mary says:

tHEY CAN PAY ALL THESE TALK SHOW HIST MILLIONS AND DEMAND THE SOAP STARS TAKE A PAYCUT.BUNCH OF BULLSHIT TO ME.LOOKS TO ME ALL NETWORKS ARE TRYING TO KILL THE SOAPS.CBS IS MAKING A KILLING.HIGHEST PAID NETWORK.THEY BRAGGED AT THE CRITIC AWARDS HOW GOOD THERE NETWORK WAS DOING.NEVER SEEN B&B BUT I’M REALLY TIRED OF THESE NETWORKS GOING LAZY AND WANTING CHEAP TALK SHOWS.

36. Mirko di Wallenberg says:

Is it me or am I the only one having a déjà vu experience??? There once was a similar case in the soap world called “Eric Braeden”!!! Remember him??? Yes, the one and only Mr Moustache Victor Newman on the Y&R. He also left the show with much poohaa scrreaming NEVER to come back to the show because his salary commands was not fullfilled! What happened! Several months later he came back on his knies begging to put him back on the show! So this is what will happen with Ronn Moss! Early next year in time for Spring Sweeps he will be back on the show telling us that his demands have been met, sort of and he missed the show, producers and the cast SO MUCH, oh, and do not forget the 26 mio fans all over the world, that he HAD TO COME BACK! This whole thing is just plain pathetic, just as bad as the acting skills of Ronn Moss!

37. Rob says:

eh, was never a huge fan of his but I think this will be a tough loss for the show.

Considering how bad the shows been and I havent watched regularly in some time, this is gonna be another nail in B&B’s coffin.

38. Lance says:

Better not to recast–at least not for a long while as Moss is too much identified w/ the role. However, here are some thoughts if one were to try a recast: Nicholas Walker, Jeffrey Meek, Vincent Irizzary (sp?), Peter Reckell (maybe with his hair grown long again).

Mimi Cruz replied

Wasn’t Reckell Bo Brady? Too baby-faced-and such a jerk-stringing Hope along all those years.
    We have enough baby faced “men” around.

Lance replied

J. Meek is my favorite idea of those mentioned above. What would you think of J. Eddie Peck? Robert Newman?

39. Liz says:

Ronn Moss can not be replaced!…Brooke and Ridge are as always FOREVER.

40. Piña says:

I think they should not kill off Ridge. That would not be fair to Brooke or Stephanie and family. I think he should have the option to come back

41. Mimi Cruz says:

Ridge was a jerk on the show. I remember when he pulled a Woody Allen -Brooke walked down the stairs in her wedding dress to marry Ridge and he was kissing Bridget! The child he had helped to raise as her FATHER! Creepy!
    He has always treated Thorne like crap. He strung Taylor and Brooke along for years. The the B & B writers are so weird, they have Brooke’s true love Nick ALSO fall for Bridget, which was always kinda wrong and strange. Continuing the bizarre is old man Rick trying to seduce the young Caroline-Rick was a teenager dating Amber YEARS ago-he is way too old for Caroline.
    Nick was a father figure to Hope, he loved her and she returned his love-yet the show tries to act like RIDGE helped raise Hope. I for one have not forgotten how sweet and fatherly Nick was with Brooke. Nick and Brooke were the perfect couple.

sherri replied

Ronn must of played his part well, you just prefered his brother date brook but i
    believe majority ruled, but most important this has been his job for 25 years and his
    checks read Ronn Moss not Ridge Forrester.

42. Catherine says:

I am crushed that ronn Moss is leaving;he has been an integral part of the show from the beginning. They cannot replace him- he is Ridge!!

43. sherri says:

i’ve been watching sense day one,Ronn was beautiful and bold,i grew up with him and Brook, they gave you 25 years of faithful services, why shouldn’t he recieve a raise or
    a bonus periodically threw the years, me ,one of his viewers was happy with his performance.

44. sherri says:

i believe b&b should have a story line contest for the viewers, sense we are professional critics.

45. Jeri says:

replace him.There are so many unemployed actors from discontinued soaps.
    I have been watching this show for almost as long as it is running and he is replaceable.What does he thinks at his age!!!! what is he going to do.
    Actors like him make me veru upset.

Kristin replied

Ah, you think there is an ‘end age’ for actors. Fool. You obviously don’t know acting, nor the industry. Shame. Learn more before you dish something actors learn, work hard for, and live to have long ‘working’ careers. Do your homework. Don’t dare catch yourself watching Meryl Streep in the next few years! Don’t dare!

46. Renee Chaffin says:

I hope that arrangements will be made for Ronn Moss to return back to B & B. He adds so much to the show. I’ve watched the show from the beginning. I think he makes the show more interesting.

47. Claire Churnac says:

Was shocked to hear he quit B&B But after I thought about it I was not too happy of the script Ridge had last year. I would often say..”what’s up with the writers..its like they are trying to let the fans (viewers) dislike Ridge” Seem the plan was in motion. But thank God for the web..I can get to see my Daytime Darling anytime. After reading his blog and his reasons for leaving the show..I get it….its time for bigger & better things and I wish him nothing but the best..because he is..”simply the best”
    One Love

48. Evelyn says:

Do Replace him but I do feel that the Ridge and Brooke saga should end they always try but never make.

49. DM\ says:

Miss Ridge, expecially after Stephanie leaving, but I don’t want him to come back to Brooke! Oh, and can they ever stop Brooke from crying in every episode, after 25 years of it, totally sick of it and the unrealistic writing when Brooke and Hope are given basically the same amnesia to their history but blaming everyone else for their history. Get real.

50. Kristin says:

Having worked, and born into this business, I think you could have fought harder. Any actor who hangs in that long to bring YOU success, should be cared for in the fiscal department. Give me a break!
    The new ‘cast’, and the strange story lines, have made this hard to watch anymore.
    Mistake.
    This new Ridge is a lovely actor, but doesn’t fit the ‘sterility’ of the previous ‘Barbie’ combination you have had for all these years. He’s a much better actor, deeper, and not a fit.
    Why didn’t you try harder. Sad.