Lastest News & Soap Buzz
Award season is upon us and first up for the soaps, the competition for the 2014 Writers Guild of America Awards! Nominations honoring achievements for 2014 in television, new media, news, radio, promotional writing, and graphic animation were announced today!
Nominated this year from the network daytime dramas are the writing teams from Days of our Lives, General Hospital and the Young and the Restless. The winners will be announced in ceremonies to be held on February 1, 2014 in simultaneous ceremonies in both New York City and Los Angeles!
Here now are the nominated writing teams:
Days of Our Lives, Written by Lorraine Broderick, David Cherrill, Carolyn Culliton, Richard Culliton, Rick Draughon, Christopher Dunn, Janet Iacobuzio, David A. Levinson, Ryan Quan, Dave Ryan, Melissa Salmons, Christopher J. Whitesell; NBC
General Hospital, Written by Michelle Altman, Ron Carlivati, Anna Theresa Cascio, Suzanne Flynn, Kate Hall, Elizabeth Korte, Daniel James O’Connor, Jean Passanante, Elizabeth Page, Katherine Schock, Scott Sickles, Chris Van Etten; ABC
The Young and the Restless, Associate Head Writers: Shelly Altman, Tracey Thomson; Written by Amanda Beall, Jeff Beldner, Brent Boyd, Susan Dansby, Janice Ferri Esser, Jay Gibson, Beth Milstein, Lisa Seidman, Natalie Minardi Slater, Anne Schoettle, Linda Schreiber, Teresa Zimmerman; CBS Read more >
- 41st Annual Daytime Emmys Shifts To Online Voting & Opens Submissions In All Categories!
- NASHVILLE To Kill-Off Well-Known Character! But, Who Will It Be?
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Patrick Sees Robin!
- Jeff Kwatinetz Takes Prospect Park and Investors To Court With Chief Complaint Over The Continuation of All My Children and One Life to Live!
- CBS Entertainment SR. VP Daytime Angelica McDaniel: “Soaps Are Bigger Than Game Shows Or Talk Shows In Daytime!”
- B&B’s Brad Bell Gives The Scoop On Why Thorsten Kaye Is The New Ridge & Reveals A Quandrangle Could Be In The Works!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Emma Runs To The Loving Arms Of Robin!
- su0000: Jason Thompson (Patrick) l his best story that brought his acting...
- Keri: Great interview Michael and Jason! As a #Patrina fan it was so amazing...
- Dimples02: Great interview Michael! thanks for sharing
- Stephanie: I think referring to Sabrina as “the new love of his...
- Donnie: I wonder if Tomlin is officially gone from Days…
- denise russell: I really liked it when their daughter emma said mama and ran...
- Jared: Obviously Robin. They’re already married. They have a child....